Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Allison!

I was going to just post pictures of Allison's fifth birthday and then I began to look back at pictures of the past five years and thought it would be fun to do a video. My little girl is getting so big and it has been amazing watching her grow and change. She came into this world full of life and we have enjoyed every minute of it! Allison had a great 5th birthday with Grandma stopping by and surprising her with a donut and gigantic balloon. She got to sit in the birthday chair at school and wear a special crown. The next day she had friends over for a party and her only request was a bounce house. She is very pround to be five and announces it whenever she gets a chance! She is such a sweet, fun, energetic, full of life little girl. We love you Allison.

5 comments:

Emily said...

cute video. She's only 5 and already lived a very lively, fun life.

the Koch's said...

Sweet Alli girl. You are right about how she came barreling into the world and she has not stopped since!! Love the music once again, is that a banjo or a ukelele I am hearing?

Kellyry said...

Happy Birthday, Allison!

And congrats to Mom & Dad for successfully raising a darling child to the age of 5.

Kristin said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how much your kids look alike as toddlers...I even thought she looked like Zachy...what cuties.

kellkellnd said...

Allison was the first newborn I every held and I remember thinking, "I need to get one of these." Now she is 5 years old, the same age we were when we met. How time flies! Happy Birthday Allison!