Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Preschool

I was about to write a post on Alli's birthday (I am a little behind) and realized I needed to put Zachary's first day of Preschool first. More then ever I have seen how the middle child can get a little neglected. Maybe it is just my middle child because he is so easy going and good natured that he lets his sister and brother take all the attention, but regardless, he is just as important and deserves his own post about starting preschool. It was my first day back at work the day Zachary started school. I am teaching second grade every Friday and every other Monday and those are the days that Zach goes to school. So, Dad was in charge of getting him off to school. And being the great dad that he is, he remembered to take pictures! Unlike his sister, Zach shed some tears as dad said goodbye, but his teacher Mrs. Nancy said they didn't last long, and he hasn't cried since. He is really enjoying school. First day picture with dad
At school
Playing with his friend Georgia. She is the only one he talks about when I ask him about his day!
My sweet boy

3 comments:

Emily said...

what a big school kid. I like his new school hair cut.

Tonya said...

Zachary is a realy kind hearted little guy! Bryan loves having him at preschool with him. He especially loved picking him up at class to drive home together! Way to go Zachary, you are an official big boy now!

Kellyry said...

He is just so sweet looking I want to hug him! Good for you for making sure he doesn't get lost amongst his "noisier" siblings.