Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seven Months!

I say this every time, but where is the time going? There is a quote about "time" that I just love and it is so true... "Time is like warm cookies on a plate...always vanishing." I feel like I want to stop time, but know that I need to just enjoy the moment. Joshua is getting more fun everyday. He loves to play peek-a-boo with Alli and Zach. He LOVES his food(sweet potatoes, green beans and pears are his favorites) even though there is still not much meat on his bones. He is scooting around everywhere. I wouldn't say he is crawling, but he gets up on his hands and knees and then lunges forward. My friend says he looks like a frog! He can move anywhere and get anything he wants. He has two bottom teeth and is still just as smiley as ever. He really is a perfect combination of his siblings.

Joshua 7 months

Zachary 7 monthsAllison 7 months

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big our babies are getting! I love Joshua's hair...he is a cutie!

Warner Family said...

So cute. He looks more and more like Ali.
Hope we see you all soon. Nov.

Sara said...

You definitely have had 3 very happy babies!!

AmberBaker said...

Wow - he is so cute! I love that you are so good about taking monthly pictures. It is neat to see how they all look at each month. I tried that and it lasted about 2 months. lol

In case you don't have my blog, check it out here: www.baker4everfamily.blogspot.com

kellkellnd said...

The months our flying by, it will be a year before we know it.