Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sleepyheads!

I was uploading my pictures from the past week and noticed that the majority of them are with everyone sleeping, everyone but me that is!
Joshua is a pretty good sleeper. Notice the one sock on and one sock off! Dad may not admit it, but he can nap with the best of them!
Uncle Stevie stopped by on his way home to Utah. Steven is so good with babies. You can decide for yourself if he is really asleep or not!
I'm sure it will be hard to tell if Zachary is really asleep! He had been very sweet with the baby.
Zachary is really asleep in this picture, Ryan is just about there, and Joshua is out.
I'll get some sleep someday! Sweet dreams...

5 comments:

Helena said...

Sleepy pictures are always so sweet. My guess is that Zachary and Steven are both fakers.

Amy Danni said...

He looks like handsome Ryan! I am so excited to have a mini Ryan around! After all Ryan is a stud!Joshua scored! Can't wait to meet him and give some kisses... xoxo

Emily said...

Looks like you have 3 boy babies on your hands. Of course, there's no pictures of the girls sleeping (including Alli)...they do all the work. (expect for me, I'm always a sucker for sleeping). Joshua's skin is such a nice color.

Kellyry said...

Awh! Men and babies--so sweet!

BTW, I saw Alli when I dropped Lance off at pre-school this morning and I said, "Hi Alli!" She stopped to look at me, surely wondering who the heck I was, and then turned and skipped away to her room. She's always cute in pictures but in person she's just adorable!

the Koch's said...

A few classic pictures... your kids eating the "mom with the grandkids shot." Some things will never change!!!!!!!!