Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Home, Healthy, & Happy

I have so many pictures of the last three days that I don't even know where to start. These are just a few of the ones that stood out. Allison and Zachary came to the hospital soon after Joshua was born. It was going on 9:00 at night, so of course Zachy had Mr. Cuddles. He was sharing it with Joshua. Such a sweet big brother!The next day when the kids came to visit they were playing "baby" in the room. Crying, crawling around on the floor, etc. Ryan decided to put them in the "baby's bed" and they thought that was sooo much fun!
Zachy pretending he's asleep!
Leaving the hospital.
Little Joshua in the car seat that looks enormous for him.
We are all happy to be home and look forward to the adventure ahead.

8 comments:

Amy Danni said...

I can't wait to see and hold him!

Kellyry said...

Oh Jen, he's precious! And what adoring older siblings he has.

Kristin said...

Great pictures Jen. I hope you also had a godd birthday yesterday...I guess you can't beat a better present than Joshua!

the Koch's said...

Those pictures of your kids in the baby's bed are so funny. Alli looks like she is playing dead and Zachy, just a sweet as ever.

Warner-Fam said...

up close and sooo cute. We are so happy for you all:)

Emily said...

I don't know if I like better Alli in the bed pretending to sleep holding in a big smile, or Zachy letting his smile be known. I love how tiny Joshua is in his car seat.

Christina said...

Jen-He is amazing. I am so thrilled for you that everything went so perfect and you got the epidural you wanted! Congrats and I can't wait to see how life with Joshua is. He is amazing.

Helena said...

Those pictures are so funny. The kids in that tiny bed make them look so huge (especially Alli). Glad to hear you guys are all home safe and sound. Keep the pics and updates coming....I love it.