Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mom, It's Snowing!

A little after 5 this morning Ryan and I woke up to hail beating down on our house. I thought for sure the kids were going to wake up because it was so loud, but they didn't. When they woke up around 7, Ryan told Allison to look outside. She ran to me so excited and said, "Mom its snowing like in Utah!" I finally decided to take a picture around 8 and surprisingly the "snow" hadn't melted. The cars were covered and so were all the roofs in our neighborhood. To a four year old eye, it really looked like it was snowing!

Of course she had to see what it tasted like!

2 comments:

Emily said...

How fun for you guys! What a nice little surprise to wake up to.

Kellyry said...

We're deprived of snow fun, living in SoCal. I too got excited, and I'm 30!