Monday, August 3, 2009

Where's Zachary?

The other day we were out swimming and Zachary need to use the bathroom. I told him to get out, grab a towel and them come back out. This is pretty much a usual occurrence even though I make him go before he goes outside to swim. Why is that? Anyway, it was taking him a LONG time to come back out. So I went in to check on him and this is what I found! He didn't even make it to the bathroom. I could tell because his wet footprints went straight to the bed. He was also barely on the bed and with even a twitch would have fallen off. So the second picture is after I pushed him over so he wouldn't fall off the bed. It had been a long day and Zachy is my one who likes his sleep! I wonder if that was his plan all along...







3 comments:

the Koch's said...

I love that kid. I think my kids need some sleeping lessons from their cousin Zachy-boy!

Ben Martino said...

oh sweet Zachy. I wish I could do that when ever I wanted.

Angela said...

That Zacky is a Q-t. Adorable story!