Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Disneyland

In June, Emily came home with her family for a visit. The highlight of her visit was taking a trip to Disneyland. The whole gang went! I'm a little disappointed because for some reason my camera did not have a lot of pictures on it ( I think mom has ALL the pictures on her camera!) For having two infants (June & Abby) three toddlers (Grace, Charlie & Josh) and two "kids"(Alli & Zach) we had a great day. With Em, Ben, Nora, Adam, Grandma, Ryan and myself, that makes 14! Nora and Em were troopers with breastfeeding their babies on It's a Small World.! The highlight for me was watching my kids faces when I surprised them with cotton candy. Any place we ever go that has cotton candy they beg to have some. They are very good when I say no. They have been turned down countless of times! So, I thought I would surprise them at Disneyland. The look on their faces was priceless! I love the simple things that make kids so happy. It was a super day!


Zachary went straight for it!
Two happy kids!

Joshy meeting goofy (a perfect character for him to meet!)

It's a small world (Nora and Emily are hiding in the back!)






5 comments:

Emily said...

I wish we could go back and do it all over again!

Tonya said...

Fun times! Alli and Zacky look thrilled with the cotton candy!!

grannybabs said...

We took the whole family to Disneyland about 5 years ago - the longer ago it is, the better is sounds!! (It was August and very hot - but we did have fun!)

Kellyry said...

What a fun group! Cotton Candy is my favorite treat at places like that.

grandma graham said...

That was such a FUN, FUN day!! Disneyland bring back so many memories, and i'm sure many more to come!!! I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!!