Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Odd & End"

Last month Allison had a runny nose. It was barely dripping but even the littlest bit bothered her. At night she kept asking me for a kleenex. After about three trips to her room I finally said,"no more." Being the bright and determined child that she is, she went into the bathroom, got a long piece a toilet paper and wrapped it around her whole head. Problem solved! This was all done without us knowing. I always check on the kids before I go to bed and when I saw what she had done, I couldn't stop laughing. She does silly kinds of things like this all time. She adds so much joy and spunk into our lives!

9 comments:

Sara said...

That is too funny, Jen! I love it.

Heather said...

hahha that is seriously so funny. That totally reminds me of something emily would do!

Kristin said...

That is great! What a smart girl!

Emily said...

I seriously cannot stop laughing! I love you Alli.

Warner Family said...

She does look like she may have just had a nose job? Maybe shes alittle young for that. To CUTE!!!

Angela said...

I love that little spunky girl.

Stevie and Melinda said...

we couldn't stop laughing when we saw that. you have a wild, crazy one, but she still is cute and sweet. we love you alli.

the Koch's said...

So funny, that crazy child!

Kellyry said...

Oh my goodness, that is GENIUS!