Thursday, February 26, 2009

Josh at 10 & 11 months


Well, these are the last of the monthly pictures. Where has the year gone?? Josh will be one next week. I really can't believe it. He is such a great baby and we are so lucky to have him in our lives. The past few weeks he has really been into clapping and tackling. He claps when he sees anyone else do it or when he hears someone say "yeah." It is pretty cute. As far as the tackling goes, he loves to tackle Zach in particular. Any time Zach is on the floor, Josh will crawl as fast as he can over to him, put his arms across Zach's back and just lay there. There have been countless times that I hear Zach yelling, "Mom Josh is tackling me." It's very funny and I think very telling of what to expect in the years to come. As far as walking goes, he has taken a few steps but with a lot of coaxing. I think by next month he will have it down. I love this little boy and look forward to the years to come.


Josh 10 months


Josh 11 months




Zach 10 months

Zach 11 months

Alli 10 months

Alli 11 months

2 comments:

grandma graham said...

I am one LUCKY grandma!!!! all those little faces and big smiles, melt my heart!! xoxo

Warner Family said...

One next week. Boy that went fast. See you all soon