Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Old McMenlove Had a Farm...


Last night was the ward Halloween Party and we had a great time. The farm theme started when Allison insisted on being a pig for Halloween. I'm not sure where that idea came from but she wouldn't budge! I first thought they could all be pigs and we would have "The Three Little Pigs!" But the more I thought about Zachy and Josh all in pink, it just didn't sit right. So... we are a farm family this year! Allison LOVES her pig nose because when you press it it makes an oinking sound. Zachary was proud to be a chicken, I let him pick between cow, chicken, horse, goat, and chicken is what he picked. And Josh was just happy being a cute cow!
Grandma came straight from work and no one even knew it!There's my happy chicken boy!


Here are some fun fall pictures I have taken over the past couple of weeks and thought I would share.
Alli is so sweet with her little brother !



These were taken before church a few Sundays ago and all three were just so clean and happy that I had to snap a few!













5 comments:

Emily said...

so cute! Each animal totally fits their personality. I love how Zachy stands "so cute" in his costume. Josh is getting so big. The picture with him and the pumpkins is my favorite.

Warner Family said...

You all are just the cutest farm family. Love the costumes.
You always go all out. Too cute!!!

the Koch's said...

What a cute "farm family." Emily said it perfectly that each of the costumes fits everyone's personality. Like the freckles... nice touch!

Tonya said...

What a beautiful family! It is always so much fun visiting your site even though I see you often, the pictures are so cute!

Rachel B. said...

Hey Jen, this is Adam's sister Rachel. I just linked over and saw that Allison and I had the same exact pig nose and ears. Just thought it was funny. You guys all look so cute! Take care!