Monday, June 9, 2008

3 Months!

I have said that once my kids hit three months then I know it can only get better from there. So I guess we have made it! There are still plenty of sleepless nights, lots of spit up, laundry that is never ending, and the house is more often a mess then it is clean, but the smiles and laughter are endless. I think this is why it is all so bearable. Joshua smiles and giggles so often that it makes me forget about everything else. He is a sweet boy.
Joshua 3 months
Zachary 3 months
Allison 3 months

5 comments:

Helena said...

That pic of Joshua is SO cute, I love his smile. If you really look at all three pics he is the perfect mix of Ally and Zachy.

Kristin said...

Joshua has gotten so big this past month! You have cute kids, Jen. :-)

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Koch's said...

It totally looks like you just stirred up Alli and Zach and then got Joshua.

Warner Family said...

I think that they all have the same smile. They must be related. So big. Soo cute.