Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ten Years

Well, today is our Ten Year Anniversary! I have never done a video montage, so I thought this would be the perfect reason to do one. I really wanted to scan pictures of the past ten years but I didn't get that fancy this time. Maybe for our twenty year anniversary! I just want Ryan to know that he is an awesome husband and wonderful father. I truly couldn't ask for more. He makes dinner more than I do, he does dishes, he changes diapers, he gets up early to feed a crying baby, he has lots of energy, he is patient with me and gives me more complements then I deserve. Our marriage has not been perfect over these past ten years, but I think we work well together and I look forward to many more years to come. Happy Anniversary! Ilove you!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Jen, way cute! The song was so cute, and almost all the pictures I haven't seen. Good job. Happy Anniversay you two.

Kristin said...

Awwww, that was so cute. You guys have a lot of pictures of you kissing...it is very cute. I didn't see Joshua though! :-)
I loved the song. Who is it singing?

the Koch's said...

Cuuute!! I totally forgot it was your anniversary when I was talking to you today. Why didn't you say something? I have never heard that song. What a sweet tribute to your marriage!!!!!!

Helena said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute and make such a great couple. I loved the slideshow and music. Those videos always make me teary eyed (maybe I am over-emotional these days). Hope you guys had a great day and did something super romantic (maybe baby #4 will come next March--haha). BTW, from your description Ryan sounds like an awesome dad and husband---I always knew it. XOXOXO

Warner Family said...

You both look like you must like each other or something. So cute. Happy Anniversary. Many many many more happy ones to come.

Kellyry said...

What a heartwarming montage and tribute to your marriage. And while you are lucky to have Ryan, he is most definitely lucky to have you.

kellkellnd said...

Happy Anniversary! Great job onthe montage! Very cute song.

Tonya said...

Wow! I am always impressed by your blog, but now you have taken it to an all new level! Happy 10 years, and many more to come!