Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Two Months!

Well, two months have flown by. Joshua is showing more his personality and is a sweet baby. He still is a spitter, but I have just accepted the fact that my couches are ruined, laundry is piled to the ceiling, his hair is sometimes crusted and his outfits are never dry. But all that said, I love him to death. Joshua gives lots of smiles, especially after he eats and it just melts my heart. He had his two month appointment and weighs 9lbs. 6 oz. which is not quite the 10th percentile. He is still a little peanut! More pictures to come, I promise.
Joshua Two Months! Zachy Two Months!
Alli Two Months!



6 comments:

Emily said...

So cute. I love the little smerk on his face. It looks like he is going to be a good balance and mixture of Alli and Zachy as far as personality.

Kristin said...

Your little peanut is adorable! He is a cutie, just like Joshua and Allison. Enjoy him as a peanut because he will get so big so fast!

the Koch's said...

Why am I not surprised that Zachy is smiling in his 2 month picture. Josh looks so cute... totally Ryan Jr. if you ask me!!!

Helena said...

Super cute pictures! Wow, they Ryan genes really shine through on Joshua--he is adorable.

Desirae Badger said...

I'm so jealous that you were on top of the monthly pictures even from the first baby, and you have continued the tradition now with #'s 2 & 3. I wish I would have done that so I could have cute comparison pictures like these! Priceless!

Kellyry said...

It's so fun to see Joshua grow, but also fun to see the other two at the same age. Josh & Alli look so much alike!