Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Its only the beginning of Spring, but if feels like summer around here. Ryan spent the day outside doing yard work and the kids were his helpers. They started out helping rake, pick up leaves, etc. and quickly got board with that. Allison asked if she could stick her feet in our big pool. Ryan said sure. Well, within minute she was soaking wet and Zachary was not far behind. So, Ryan stripped them down, pulled out the little pool, and I didn't see them for over and hour. It was great!
Happy Spring!!

8 comments:

the Koch's said...

That must be one sturdy pool. I thought if you sat on the edge like that the pool would fold over... maybe that's just what happens to ME!!! Is that their clothes floating in the water? Cute pictures!

Emily said...

I love it! I especially like how much Alli's booty is hanging over the edge.

Helena said...

SO CUTE!! I love the backside only pic.
I agree with Nora, if I even look at one of those little pools the water spills out. AAAHHHH, the small booty days.....

Kellyry said...

So adorable!

Warner Family said...

Cute... Make me want to be there with you all. Have fun in the sun. It snowed here today.
The kids could not be cutier!!!

kellkellnd said...

That is too funny. Don't forget to whip out those photos when Alli comes home with a boyfriend someday.

AmberBaker said...

What a cute booty shot! I can't wait until Eli can play and have fun like that.

Angela said...

love the Bunz!! SO cute!