Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9 months and a new baby...

...Camera that is! We got another Cannon and I was very happy with it until I uploaded this picture of Josh. The picture on the camera is clear and not washed out. It only looks like this since I uploaded it. I am too impatient to wait until Ryan gets home to look at it, so here is a cute but washed out picture of my baby boy. He turned 9 months on the 7th and is as fun as ever. He is saying "dada"(he said that first. Zachary was my only to say mama first.) Josh does say "mama" very clearly though. He babbles a lot! He also has three teeth. Two on the bottom and a snaggle tooth on the top. He still loves his food and is now wanting to eat everything we eat. He is a good, fun, happy baby!

Josh 9 months
Zachary 9 months ( with 4 big chompers!)
Allison 9 months (Alli didn't even get her first tooth until almost 10 months)



1 comments:

grahamkrackers said...

Wow, this post has been up for over a month and no one has posted a comment...how sad. Just saying hey and cute kids.
-love Uncle Dodo