Saturday, March 21, 2009

1st Haircut

I finally took Josh to get his first haircut. He has needed it for a while, but I just kept putting it off. Maybe because I don't want my baby to look more gown up! We went to the a place called the Yellow Balloon. We took Zach there for his first haircut too. They get a cookie (which my kids love) play with toys, and of course when it's all done they get a yellow balloon. We also got to take home a certificate and some of Josh's hair. Ryan doesn't really see the point ( he wanted to cut it himself) but I wanted the memories and I think Josh had fun as well!

Loving the cookie!
This man was so sweet with Josh.

He loved the yellow balloon!!


8 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Joshy Boy...you're getting too big! I love the new dew and espcially the big smile that goes with it.

grannybabs said...

I remember taking my 3 youngest kids there for haircuts. I think Eliza and Hannah didn't like the "bowl cut"look I loved - they poke fun at the pics now!!

There is something about a first haircut though!

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya said...

What a cutie!

the Koch's said...

What a big boy. You can tell he is loving that cookie. Like the shirt too... which reminds me... Did I ever get you a b-day present? My bad, I'll get on that one.

Kellyry said...

He looks like a little toddler now! Amazing how a hair cut can do that.

Angela said...

Well worth it he looks so hansome.
Your such a good mom!!!

Kristin said...

What a cutie :-). I love that he is always so happy and smiling all the time.