Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun After Bath

About two weeks ago our camera broke, and it takes us FOREVER to decided on what kind of camera we want, so that is why there have been no new post and probably won't be for a while! While I was looking at pictures that were taken before the camera broke I found these two videos that were taken right around Halloween. The kids had just come out of the bath and were having fun with Josh. I have never posted video before but I remember someone telling me that when you take video from your camera it has to be done horizontal, but of course I did it vertical so that is why the first one is sideways. I then realized it and tried to capture the moment again horizontal, but we all know how that goes! Enjoy! It may be a while before anything new comes along!

0 comments: