Saturday, August 9, 2008

5 Months!

My baby is not really a little baby anymore. But the good thing is that he gets cuter by the day! He is a very happy baby and still smiles all the time. He is nosy like his big sister and wants to be a part of the action. He eats like crazy even though he is still a string bean. I am going to start him on cereal this week. Maybe that will chunk him up! He loves rolling over ( he rolled off Nora's couch the other day. We even had pillows surrounding him. He cried for a second and then began smiling. I can already tell he is going to be "all boy.") He is drooling like crazy and loves putting things in his mouth. He is very ticklish and giggles so loud. He is such a fun baby. We love him so much!
Joshua 5 months Zachary 5 month (look at that chin!)
Allison 5 months

6 comments:

Emily said...

cute background! Joshua does look so much older than when I saw him. He has more hair on top. very cute.

Helena said...

I love Joshua's smile--he is so cute. OMG, Zachary's double chin, I am cracking up---adorable.

Sara said...

Too cute, Jen! I can't believe how big all your kids have gotten.

P.S. Hope you're feeling better after the whole wisdom tooth thing.

Warner Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Cute cute smile. That must brighten your days so much.

Kristin said...

They are getting so big, so fast! I can't believe how much Joshua and Allison look alike!

kellkellnd said...

Joshua does look a lot like Allison. What a cute little guy.