Sunday, November 4, 2007

Last Halloween Hurrah

Well, here is the picture we found of me at four when I was a clown.
Here is Allison on the same front porch. I think she fits the idea of a clown a little better!
While Allison was at preschool, Zachy and I went to Glendora to do some trick or treating with Auntie Robin. Zachy was so excited to get the candy all to himself!
We took our annual picture with our neighbor Bryan. These are going to be fun pictures to look back on.
By the end of the night the candy was starting to kick in! We took our second annual picture with our friends Tyler and Gavin. I think the kids are still recovering from all the excitment!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Not only does Alli fit being a clown better than you, but it also looks like she feels out the costume better.

the Koch's said...

Gobble, gobble. Fun pictures but my question is "Where did you get that background?" Too cute and totally "with it" in the blog world!!

Tonya said...

I thought I entered someone else's blog, didn't recognize the face, you were too cute!

Desirae Badger said...

Hey, I remember those clown ensembles! Way to recycle the costumes in a clever way. How impressive that you even came up with something coordinating for you and Ryan. Did you make yours? It's no ketchup and mustard, but it wins the in the "traditional" category. Nora, I was thinking the same question about the background - where did you find it, Jen? Cuteness!

Desirae

Jen said...

Look at the top of my blog and there is an orange bar you can click on which will take you to a website with a ton of different templets. Don't think I'm the clever one, I stole it off of Emily's blog!

steve-bo said...

im digging allisons smile in the last picture!!! and man zach is getting big. alli get ready to have a slumber party when i get home!!!

steve-bo said...

question, have we always had two handles on the front door, or is that new?

grandma graham said...

Yes, we have had the two handles on the front door. We had one off after Mikey painted for a while, but put it back up. Dad put the one handle lower so Jennifer could reach when she was little!!! Sweet old Dad!!!

grandma graham said...

Boy Juge, I can't believe Alli is wearing Your little clown costume!!! I remember so clearly you in it. SO many great memories!!!! I love the matching pictures by the front door!! XOX