Friday, September 7, 2007

Hurray for Preschool!

As usual I have been very sick with this pregnancy, hence not a post for over a month. My life has pretty much consisted of throwing-up and laying on the couch. We were all surviving fine until Ryan had to go back to work last week. He was great entertainment for the kids and a big help to me. But for the past week I was all on my own and lets just say that no one had much fun. But the good news is that preschool started today! We are all a little happier now!
Zachy wouldn't let go of Alli's hand as they walked into the school
Allison is in the Dinosaur class and is way excited!
Saying goodbye.
I promise they did this all on their own!

5 comments:

steve-bo said...

i didn't see it but i hope that she had a lunch box. that's funny that zachy held her hand a gave her a hug in class good-bye.

Emily said...

Yay....finally a post. I check it like 5 times a day, just hoping there will be something new. Today was my lucky day. That post was worth waiting for. I don't know what it was, but it almost made me cry. It was just so sweet of your two kids. Alli looks so big. I love her little outfit with the matching shoes. And the holding hands, and hugging was even cuter. How did Zachy do with her gone?

grandma graham said...

So sweet!! Alli looks so exited to be finally going back to preschool. She's an old pro now! Val is going to have lots of fun with her!!

Sara said...

Sorry to hear you have been so sick this time around. I was thinking that's what was keeping you from blogging, but I was hoping for the best. I hope you turn the corner soon.
Your kids are getting so big and are just too adorable for words. Take care and hope you feel better soon.

Helena said...

I agree with Emily, the pic of the kids hugging almost made me cry. That pic is SOOOO sweet. Alli looks so big and Zachary is so unbelievably ADORABLE---SUPER CUTE---and one of the sweetest little boys I have ever met.