Monday, July 9, 2007

To Grandma's House We Go!

We just got home from visiting Grandma Menlove in Utah. Even though it was 116 degrees outside, we had a great time! Reading books with GrandmaWe did lots of swimming. This was Alli's favorite place - an indoor water park. She loved the froggy slide. I think because she was in the frog class at preschool!
I promise these were the only swim diapers we could find! We went to the park really EARLY in the morning to avoid the heat, but if you look closely you can still see pretty red cheeks!

I couldn't fit all the pictures I wanted on one post, so there are more to come!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures. (After you upload the 5 it lets you, you can add 5 more to the same post...just thought i'd let you know for next time). Zachy looks a little nervous in those pink swim diapers.

Jen said...

I knew there must be a trick. Thanks Em!

davebo said...

Awesome pictures. You might want to fix "we just home from..." before the Koch police rip on your grammer again.

the Koch's said...

Nice catch Davebo, I must admit I didn't even notice the poor GRAMMAR!

davebo said...

It must run in the family.