Thursday, June 7, 2007

Memorial Day Camping





I thought a good first post would be a fun family vacation. We went camping over Memorial day weekend to Carpenteria beach. It didn't go quite as planned because Nora decided to have her baby on the day we were leaving, so Ryan took the kids camping and I stayed back to be at the hospital with Nora. It was such an amazing experience to be there when baby Charlie was born. I enjoyed the last half of camping with the fam, so I really got the best of both worlds that weekend.

5 comments:

Kellyry said...

Hi Jen! LOVE BLOGS! Your children are, as always, adorable. That picture of them sleeping in the car--too funny!

I look forward to checking yours often. :-)

Emily said...

YES, I'm so glad you got a blog. We can't let the graham blog die though. The picture made me laugh with Roxy in the middle of Zachy and Alli sleeping.

the Koch's said...

Nice BLOB... as mom would say! Your kids look so innocent sleeping in the car, while Roxy looks like the little trouble maker. If everyone only knew!!!! :)

kellkellnd said...

thanks for blogging, I love seeing pictures of the kids. They are too cute!

Sara said...

Hi Jen!

Those pics are too cute! Can't wait to see more. Hope everyone is doing well.